Featured Online Advertising Article
Ezine Advertising To Target Audience
You've tried it all and you are still searching for an effective way to promote your online business. There are literally hundreds of ways to promote and advertise products online. Some are more effective than others.
If you haven't tried advertising through e-zines, then you might want to consider this strategy. It's a good way to reach thousands and even millions of readers within a specific target audience. You're more likely to spend your dollars reaching out to people are searching for what you have to offer.
In case you don't already know, e-zines are those online newsletters online that are similar to magazines offline. They're electronic versions of magazines and they are delivered to readers through their email. They are geared toward specific products and services and they generally target a particular audience. People who subscribe to e-zines have probably already visited websites based on the relevancy of the newsletter and are searching for that information.
For example, an e-zine on classic cars would have a lot of subscribers interested in classic cars. They've searched the online directories to find the e-zine or have visited websites offering information about these automobiles. If your business is related to classic cars, this could be a golden opportunity to advertise your products and your website in a highly read e-zine that goes to a massive online audience.
E-zine advertising is not only effective in increasing traffic, but it is cost-effective too. The readership may determine the cost of placing an ad in an e-zine, but as a rule, online advertising in e-zines is economical. And don't forget that most e-zines are maintained by websites and archived for a long period of time - keeping your ad in front of more people longer. People also tend to forward e-zines to friends in their social networks and community too, especially if they find interesting information in them.
Since there are no printing and limited publication and distribution costs associated with e-zines, it makes them a good opportunity to cost-effectively promote your business. They are also available to people across the world so you engage in international marketing when you place ads in e-zines.
5 tips to optimize the use of e-zines:
- When you consider placing ads in e-zines, keep these tips in mind:
- Include text links in the content of the e-zine (if allowed) so you can direct people to your website quickly.
- Make ads compelling and engaging - use powerful headlines and appeal to your reader's interests and emotions when creating ads or articles for e-zines.
- Select e-zines that are relevant to your products and area of expertise by using an e-zine search directory or use ezinesearch.com to locate appropriate online magazines.
- Try a couple of approaches to see what works best by evaluating effectiveness. For example, try banner ads in one publication and then use text ads for a follow-up e-zine.
E-zine advertising is a good way to reach a target audience. Since the audience has already opted-in to receive the e-zine, they are interested in what is included and you're more likely to find potential customers who are willing and ready to buy from you.